Short stories.

An alluring dream.

10:55 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments

I was shivering with pain when she came and kissed my palm gently.
It felt magical.

                        My broken wrist healed in a flash.As if all the pain 
has been converted into pleasure.
Kissing my forehead and playing around with my hair(her favourite pastime) is a common affair,
Yet I have butterflies in my stomach every time she does that.
Maybe it's because I cherish her way too much.That's why her every touch feels as the first one.
Holding her tight with my better hand,I nibble her neck.
Did I mention her neck before?
Trust me when I say,its more enticing than that chocolate ice-cream you crave for.


I open my eyes,tears running down my cheek and unto the pillow I had been embracing close to my chest.

Was I crying because of the unbearable pain caused by my broken hand or because I was missing her?

If only I knew.