series.

REDEMPTION.(Chapter 1)

04:07 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments


London-1888, An exciting time to be alive.
The streets of White chapel are filled with  the tales of Industrial revolution,
Workers gossiping about low wages or complaining that they can't afford tickets  for their children to ride those newly developed house on wheels pulled by a steam engine they so call,
Abusing the foreigners who migrated here from other parts of the Europe when the age of machines started thus overcrowding the city or discussing about another one  of those pleasure houses where they would spend the night rather than warming  their bed with their equally unfaithful wives.
"Get me another round of your best beer!" I yelled at a fat slovenly looking bartender of "The drunken whaler" pub I was in.
"Here you go Sire." as he handed me a very grim looking bottle of "London porter".
"You won't find anything better than this in the entire east end of London,that is my promise." He exclaimed with a smile on his face as I started pouring down another drink.
"Have you herd about the recent murders that has been happening lately?" He asked with his eyebrows up.
I don't know and I don't care." I sighed as I finished another drink.
"The cops told me that all the victims were young woman of age 20-25," with a smirk on his face,
"And were quite pretty." 
"Seems like our killer has a thing against pretty faces." I told him  with a smirk of my own.

"I'm sorry Jacob,but stop following me around! I told you its over between us.
I love George now and he gets better pay,he even fucks better than you,he can keep me happy unlike you!"
A Young lady in fine looking clothes was yelling at a very worried,cried out face of a filthy looking man of the same age on a table next to mine which I just noticed.
The lady who by her looks seem to belong to a rich family and was clearly out of place in this cheap bar of a lower district, And was wearing a white colored silk gown with a matching hat.
Her face which was mostly covered by the hat she wore had features she could easily boast in front of others. Her bosoms which were accurately visible to the point where you could only want more of them gave a clear image that she was the type who lusted for attention.And indeed that is what she gets.
"But Janet what about us? All those promises we made! How can you do this to me?" 
The poor man cried out helplessly while whipping off his tears.
"Talk to me when you can at least afford a better pair of clothes you scum."
She barked  as she barged her way out of "The drunken whaler."
"Keep the change." As I paid the bartender and went outside.
It was pouring cats and dogs that Autumn evening and it was pretty dark and cold.
There she was.Kissing vigorously a good looking lad who I assumed to be George or maybe someone else?
Doesn't really caring that her ex lover is just around the corner,sobbing with the rain.
Women can be insensitive isn't. Or more accurately brutal.
Men are no different when you provoke them.
We were in the darkest corner of the London after she parted ways with her lover who for some reason wasn't accompanying her home.
"Mr. can you please show me the way out of this place? I think I'm lost."
She whined to me as I was the only one there.
"Of course my lady." I grinned.As I pulled out my phantom blade.
One stab in her face and she was gone.Her rain soaked white gown now flourished with red.
"W-h-o arrre youuuu? W-h-y meeeee?" were her last words as her lifeless body of which she seemed very proud of  fell down to the ground.
The pouring rain washing away my deed.
After stabbing her 38 times more on that pretty looking face of which nothing was left.
I bent down and whispered in her dead ears.
"They call me "JACK THE RIPPER". "