Short stories.

This isn't the end.

08:10 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments

It has been a week since I came out of my room.
I only go out for two things,eating and washroom.
Its nothing new.Whenever I'm dealing with stress,
I tends to lock myself up.Away from the real world.
I create an invisible wall around me which no one is allowed to cross.
That is how I'm.
The people living around me knows I'm a weirdo and
so they stay away.Its a good thing.Although I do miss hearing my voice.
It has been a while since I spoke to anyone.
All the conversations take place in my head.
Lying inside my blanket all I wanna do is escape.
Escape this cruel world.

The people here are selfish and cruel.
Hate is not a sin here.
I'm a no fit.As if I'm the only one left of my kind.
A lone survivor forgotten in a dark and deadly world.
I shut my eyes tightly as if not able to take anymore.
She comes gliding and hold me tightly in her arms.

"This isn't the end." She whispers in my ears.

I take a deep breathe and open my eyes.
"Time to go back to the real world."
Somewhere in the background I hear a song being played.

"You fight to survive cause you made it this far."