Short stories.

My Yennefer of vengerberg.

09:59 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments


My real life Yennefer, you are the most beautiful creature this  universe has seen.
Your beauty lies within  your personality and not just your looks.
Oh and your looks,which burns even the people of your gender when you walk past them and people  actually think Triss merigold has the power to produce flames?
You are rude, impolite and sometimes difficult to understand and every conversation I have with you is a paradox but that is what allures me towards you.
You keep stuffs to yourself and never let people break your wall but I sometimes wish that
you build a castle for two and not just yourself.
What do I say my Yennefer? You are what I think about every passing second of my life
and smell  your lilac and gooseberries scent even in my dreams.
You are dominating in front of the entire world,but you melt like a chocolate ice-cream as if
sun-kissed when we make love.
My dear Yennefer,you are truly a sorceress and I don't care what other people say,I'm deeply and madly in love with you  and you saved me the day we met.
No jiin  magic is needed for our love to persist.