Short stories.

Why can't we just dream?

09:35 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments


It was another chilly night for the world.For me,I was sweating like a hooker in a church in my bed.
Not because my mattress was warm,No.It was actually freezing.But I was somewhere else.
Amidst the chaos in my mind,the fear of being alone, scared of being independent,the mistakes,the regrets.
Damm. Heartbreaks really make you  insane isn't? Especially when you are dealing with two  at the same time.
I sat up,switched on the lights(The darkness had to go.) and splashed some water on my face.
Taking a deep breathe,I put on my headphones and went back to the bed.
The same bed felt different now.
I was lost in a beautiful country side with cold breeze all over me,
dancing with her on its tune.I felt alive.I wasn't scared anymore.