series.

REDEMPTION: The Dawn.(Chapter 2)

23:44 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments


"The lyrics used have been taken from the song called "Through the valley" and I do no own the credit for it."
A high wind blustered around the house and up the chimney as I entered my shack.
The rain had stopped outside and dawn was upon the horizon.
Another night passed with another blood on my hands.
It didn't effect  me anymore because I wasn't alive or was I?
Tumbling about the only piece of furniture I owned, 
I hit my head hard on the floor.
My crimson blood now mixed with that of the life I took tonight.
"At least I didn't sleep around you hedge-keeper!" I yelled as I picked up the bottle of whisky lying underneath my bed.
"Dang that's empty."
I tossed the bottle over the floor and went into the loo.
All the crimson floating away and down the sink  as I sat under  the  shower,watching as it washed
away my crime.
"I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul.
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong."
It has been six months since I started doing this.
I wasn't always this monster.
I was a good lad.
I had a job,a family and a girl.
My Elizabeth.
We were so happy.
It was perfect until the revolution started.
They took our jobs and handed them to those machines they made.
And that is when I lost everything.
No I don't blame the machines and neither the filthy bastards of the upper class 
that rule London.
I blame her.
She turned her back towards me and that killed me.
I would have done anything for her.
Whore,and I thought she was beautiful.
"Not much beautiful now eh Miss Elizabeth?!"
As I laughed, a cold dead laughter that didn't reach my eyes.
She was the first one to die.
My own love slaughtered by my hands.
At first I thought she made me,I felt guilty every time I killed  with such brutality but then I realized.
I was destined for this.
I am destined to kill every last whore in this  city of London who cheats on his lover because
 I know how it feels,to be stabbed in the place where it hurts the most.

"And I'll fear no evil because I'm blind to it all,And my mind and my gun they comfort me,Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come."


I smile  as I get out of the shower and  put on my robes
Opening the door to my house as I heard a knock, I welcome 
Mrs williams inside. My neighbor.
"Oh Jack dear do I need to remind you that you owe me an apology for last night?"
She frowned at me.
"I'm sorry Mrs.Williams I was out for work last night,I hope you and Mr william 
didn't ate away my share of the  thanksgiving turkey ." I said with a guilty smile.
"Of course not my dear,I tucked away some for you.Come now,
I'll make some breakfast for you first .Looks like you could do with a little ."
"Now get some clothes on and come to my house right away."

"I will Mrs Williams."
I smiled.
Mornings are for pancakes and maple syrup after all.