Short stories.

The Netherworld

23:12 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments


"Where are you?" 
Rubbing my eyes, yawning a big yawn I said, 
"At the end of the world."

"Funny, I'm reaching your house in 5 minutes." 
He said.
"For what exactly?"
"We are going. Now get your lazy ass up."

"Going where?", I asked all irritated.
Looking outside my window, it seemed all but clear.
"To the end of the world," he said and cut the call.


I got up, the floor a mess as always.
My head hung in the hangover of last night's highness.

All thanks to those bottles of beer I had.
It was just another day in my miserable life.

"Rias Gremory", The mirror reflected back.
 The temporary tattoo on the left side of my neck was coming off, just like the crush I had on this girl; She wasn't even a real girl.

I was just putting on a shirt when my doorbell buzzed.

"Will you tell me exactly where we are going?"
"Told you, the end of the world, where the parallel world meets, where all the non-humans exist; The Netherworld."
I sighed.
"And what exactly are we going to do there?"

"Camping", He said while grinning his best.

"It's raining," I said, pointing outside.
"So? Let's just break all the rules for once, see where it leads." He said, determined as always.
"Oh, and by the way, he's coming too."

And just like always, I gave in.

To be continued.


0 comments: