Short stories.

Just a crush II

01:06 Shrey Katsura 0 Comments

The lyrics used here have been taken from the some called "What he wrote"by Laura Marling.






"Complete the assignment and submit it before the end of -" my teacher's voice faded as I walked out of the class, putting on my headphones.

College was a chaos,a  chaos bigger than my mind.
All I needed was some solitude,a sense of peace.
Was it too much to ask for?

Walking down the cafeteria in this blistering heat of the noon,
All I saw was chaos,chaos of futile people talking debris.
Sometimes I would put on my headphones just to ignore their malicious voices,
"Doesn't this world deserve better?"  I wondered.
All I could do was wonder,
If only I could help one of them,or all.

Just as I turned around the  corner,I found my patient,someone I wanted to save the moment I laid my eyes on.
But can a drowning person save another?
This is where the story begins,when the music starts.

"Forgive me,

 Hera, I cannot stay,


She cut out my tongue,


There is nothing to say"


A girl,or should I say a vampire?
Dressed in a black shoulderless top and a denim of the same,
Her jet black hair,with a pinch of kohl and a black nail paint to go with it,I wondered.
Was it darkness within her or something else?

"Her skin is white,


And I'm light as the sun,


So holy light shines on the things you have done."



But her pale white skin was telling a different story,
As if she was still pure from inside,but she would only show the dark side ,to resemble the world around her,
Because that's how  the real world is isn't?


"Love me, oh Lord,

She threw me away,

She  laughed at my sins,

In her arms I must stay"


She was arguing with her friend,a friend I once had a liking for but no more.
She sobbed while making her point as her makeup drowned away in her tears, but her friend was reluctant,
She walked away,leaving her shadow alone in the middle of the chaos,
where people would walk over her and won't apologize.


She looked at me,our eyes met.
I wanted to tell her  that she didn't belong here,
in this bright sun,she would only melt,
I could be her shade.


"She wrote,

I am broke,

Please send for me"

Her eyes said it all,she wanted to be saved.
She had have enough,enough of the chaos,
She was a humble creature after all,
she just needed to be understood.




I wanted to help her,protect her.
But could I ?
Who was I kidding,I needed saving too.
Maybe we could help each other,
Isn't that the way the universe works?
I wondered.

Our gaze didn't break.
We continued to talk through our  eyes,our soul.
She was standing about fifty meters away from me,yet we felt connected.


My phone buzzed.
"Where are you? Class is about to start! Get your ass up here!"
I sighed.

"Does happy endings  even exists?"
I walked past her towards my class.
This world couldn't be saved after all.

THE END.

















0 comments: